Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Network Attached Storage NAS 4TB 6TB 8TB Diskless For Sale
This item has been shown 109 times.
Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Network Attached Storage NAS 4TB 6TB 8TB Diskless:
Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Network Attached Storage NAS 4TB 6TB 8TB Diskless
Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Network Attached Storage NAS 4TB 8TB Diskless
Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Network Storage is a high performance business class desktop device, ideal for small-to medium-sized businesses and distributed enterprise locations like branch and remote offices, for content sharing and data protection. Powered by LenovoEMC™ storage technology, and with up to 8TB of storage capacity (HDDs not included) using server-class hard disk drives or a diskless option, the PX2-300D is easy to setup and manage and affordable to own.
The PX2-300D provides cross-platform file sharing and simultaneous iSCSI block access. High performance I/O is achieved through dual GbE connections with port bonding and link aggregation capabilities. The Lenovo EMC™ Personal Cloud technology offers unparalleled simplicity and versatility for data protection and access.
Business users will appreciate the robust data protection features, such as the Snapshots with VSS, EMC Atmos Cloud Connector, EMC Avamar data deduplication, RAID protection with hot swap drives, UPS support, built-in McAfee VirusScan, user quotas and device-to-device data replication. Active Directory support and remote access round out the comprehensive business features. The PX2-300D also embeds Milestone® Arcus™ and Mindtree® SecureMind video surveillance applications along with support for PC, Mac® and Linux® clients.
Best of all, it's easy to use.
- Fast, three step set up with an intuitive web-based interface
- User friendly web-based management interface.
- Web Interface accessible in 17 supported languages
- Flexible configurations with diskless option
- Compatible with today’s most common backup software, web browsers, media devices and computers.
- 4TB (2X2TB HDD)
- 6TB (2X3TB HDD)
- 8TB (2X4TB HDD)
Lenovo EMC PX2-300D Product Features
Capacity starting at 0TB (diskless) up to 8TB capacity. Empty bays are fitted with a drive carrier. Carrier can accommodate 2.5” and 3.5” drives.
Server Class hard drives are used to ensure higher reliability and performance. These drives are designed to better handle rotational vibration and continuous operation for mission critical applications. Ideal for video surveillance applications.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with high performance embedded architecture. Supports teaming or bonding modes to increase network performance or provide higher reliability with NIC failover.
iSCSI target provides block-level access for the most efficient storage utilization, especially for backup, database and email application performance. It can be used in parallel with file-level storage access via CIFS/NFS. Includes support for SCSI-3 persistent reservations.
- Windows Active Directory High-Availability (ADHA), Hybrid Authentication, MSCS and Hyper-V Live Migration support
- Built-in, real-time on-access and automatic anti-Virus scanning and cleaning using the embedded McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise
Built-in Cloud Technology
- EMC Atmos Cloud Connector
- EMC Avamar data deduplication
- LenovoEMC™ Personal Cloud
- Amazon S3
Advanced Networking Capabilities:
- NIC bonding for failover and load balancing including 802.3ad link aggregation.
- Jumbo frame support for 4000 and 9000 byte payloads. VLAN Tagging capability to IEEE 802.1Q standard.
- iSCSI persistent reservations for clustered Microsoft environments.
PX2-300D Technical Specifications
Desktop form factor
Intel® Atom D525 1.8 GHz Dual Core
2GB DDR3 RAM
Hard Disk Drive
2 x 3.5" SATA-II Hard Disk Drives (Diskless, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB options)
JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1
2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mb/s (GbE)
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports (to connect external HDD, UPS, Bluetooth dongle)
Maximum: 40 W
Minimum: 20 W (drives spun down)
Peak: 65 W for 1.5 s
29.3 dBA maximum
Network File Protocols Supported
CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX), AFP/Bonjour (Apple), FTP, SFTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Windows DFS, SNMP
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, and Polish.
Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
VMware vSphere ESX 5.1 iSCSI and NAS
XenServer 5.5, 5.6 (w/ MPIO), iSCSI & NFS
Available 10/100/1000 Mb/s network Ethernet port (required)
Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (all versions - exclusive of XP 64 bit for Personal Cloud).
Internet Explorer 7, Firefox® 3.x, Chrome 9, Safari 4 or
Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4, Other compatible Linux versions
Personal Cloud and
Universal Plug and Play (UPnP™) compatible router, or administrative rights to port forward.
Recommended minimum sustained connection speeds for a good Personal Cloud experience.
Download: 2.5 Mbit/s
Personal Cloud is not compatible with Active Directory
Personal Cloud is not compatible with XP 64 bit
Dimensions (L x W x H)
8.18 x 6.94 x 8.92" (207.8 x 176.28 x 226.47 mm)
8.5 lb (3.85 kg) with 0 HDDs
PX2-300D Package Contents
- Lenovo EMC™ PX2-300D Network Storage
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Software Download (with): LenovoEMC™ Storage Manager software, User Help Documentation
We ship items Monday through Friday; we do not ship on weekends or holidays. Standard order processing time is 1-2 business days from the date of cleared payment. While we try to get all orders out the next business day we will notify customers of any delay that may occur.
- We ship all orders using FedEx, UPS, and USPS services. We will post tracking numbers directly on the order detail page. Customers are responsible for being home or arranging delivery. If a package is returned, shipping charges will be deducted from refund
- Customer is responsible for providing a correct and valid address at time of checkout. As per and PayPal terms and conditions we cannot modify the address from what is stated at checkout. Return packages are subject to a reshipment fee.
- All packages with high value will require a direct signature at seller’s discretion.
- We will only ship to the PayPal confirmed verified address.
- We are not responsible for items that show delivered by the shipping carrier and are claimed not received by customer. Dispute will need to be directed at shipping carrier referencing tracking number.
- International Customers are responsible for clearing items through customs and paying any related fees.
- PayPal payments must be from a verified PayPal account.
- If your payment is not from a verified PayPal account we have the right to void and cancel your order.
- In the case of an incorrect address being entered during checkout, we cannot make edits to the address but we will fully refund you upon request so you can reorder with the correct address.
- We do not accept any other form of payment (no exceptions)
- For "Buy It Now" listings the payment is due immediately. sale listings must be paid within 3 business days or offer will be voided.
Please do not return any items without a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) Number.
We understand from time to time the need to return an item may occur. Returns period is 30 days from the day your order is received. Please contact us through messaging to make arrangements. Return shipping is paid by buyer unless the item is defective and being returned for an exchange. Return to sender orders is subject to a 20% restocking or deduction of return shipping cost, whichever is greater. Original shipping will not be refunded on items “Returned to Sender”.
By purchasing this item you are hereby agreeing to the terms and Conditions above.
Dell R620 16-core Server 2x E5-2660 2.2ghz 256gb 10x 960gb Ssd H710 10 Bay Rps
Dell R620 16-core Server 2x E5-2660 2.2ghz 256gb 10x 1tb Sas H710 10 Bay Rps
Dell R630 24-core Server 2x E5-2670 V3 2.3ghz 512gb 8x 600gb 15k Sas H730 Rps
Dell R630 24-core Server 2x E5-2670 V3 2.3ghz 384gb 4x 960gb Ssd H730 Rps Idrac