MATZE M68030-TK 50MHz 64MB TURBO BOARD with an IDE controller for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus / Amiga 2000
- The card has the ability to boot AmigaOS 3.x with at least Kickstart 3.1
- 64MB Fast RAM
- Onboard 40pin IDE controller
- Easy installation, no soldering required
- It is the ultimate card for users who would like to have a lot of Fast RAM memory, an IDE interface, 030 CPU and play WHDLoad games.
- With 030 onboard you will gain the ability to quit any WHDLoad game without rebooting your Amiga.
- Additional FPU socket (no FPU is included)
- In order to use the full potential of this card it is strongly advised to install the MMULibs available at Aminet:
- The card has the ability to run at different clock speeds. 33, 42, 50, 60Mhz. All is set via jumpers.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
1x Matze M68030-TK 64MB Fast Memory Turbo Board with an IDE controller for Amiga 500 / Amiga 500Plus / Amiga 2000
1x CF2IDE Adapter (Sandisk CF card NOT included)
1x 64-PIN CPU SOCKET (TO LIFT THE CARD UP)
-Matthias 'Matze' Heinrichsis the designer & developer of this card - please support him and his works. The card is sold with his personal permission.
- DO NOT ATTACH ANY POWER TO THE CF2IDE ADAPTER!!
- For correct fitting & connecting see the pictures
- We are NOT responsible for your mistakes during installation
- If you have any doubts, please ask