MC6809 Single Board Computer PCB Bare Board, 6809 SBC, NEW [1pcs] For Sale
This item has been shown 206 times.
MC6809 Single Board Computer PCB Bare Board, 6809 SBC, NEW [1pcs]:
MC68B09 (MC6809) Single Board Computer Bare PCB
Red solder mask, no components, board only plus schematic on paper.
The last photo is for reference only, this is my own test board!This 6809 Single Board Computer runs Microsoft Extended BASIC and designed by Grant Searle. Full information and ROM images can be found on Grant's few minor changes are made compared to original design:
• all CPU signals are connected to 40 pin row header for further expansion, experiments and etc.
• 16k ROM is replaced with cheaper and more affordable 32k ROM (27C256) and a JP2 jumper has been added for ROM bank selecting, so you can add an alternative firmware without replacing of the ROM IC
• possibility to use the 62256 RAM IC in standard package or the narrow 300 mil versions, without any adapters and etc.
• the board is designed with enabling hardware handshaking, as described in Grant's site :)The power supply must be +5VDC, 500mA or more and absolutely needed to be stabilized with center positive 5.5/2.1mm power plug!!!
Note, the RS232 cable must be null modem, female to female, type!SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION:
• Shipments are sent by standard air mail only to a PayPal Verified address.
• Delivery time varies depending on the country of destination.
• Only PayPal payments are accepted!
Rare Vintage Ibm 5150 Pc Personal Computer Box Only
Commodore Vic 20 Computer (untested With Games Etc, But It Powers Up See Pics)
Commodore 64 Computer - Rare 326928 A - Tested Ok - Matching Serials, Box + More
1983(approx), Epson Qx-10 Computer, Tested, With Original Boxes