NOS Atari 130XE, U1MB, Sophia 2 DVI, Side3, Pokeymax V2 Quad+Covox and modern PS For Sale
NOS Atari 130XE, U1MB, Sophia 2 DVI, Side3, Pokeymax V2 Quad+Covox and modern PS:
For sale is a MINT, NOS Atari 130XE. This was purchased new from B&C, and used only to test the modifications. This is a PAL computer but because it has the DVI output, it can be used in US/Canada to play all the European games/demos, etc. that depend on PAL! I've used it with Dell S24221 new monitor as well as the classic Dell 2001FP, and the picture is perfect. Here is everything included in the sale:
- NOS PAL Atari 130XE Computer itself, with professionally installed sockets for GTIA, MMU, ROM and POKEY
- NEW, latest version, Ultimate 1Mb installed
- NEW, latest version, Sophia 2 DVI installed, and DVI port mounted in the back - soldiered to the motherboard for a solid connection
- NEW SIDE3 cart included - this is the ultimate (pun intended?) combination, allowing for full PBI: hard disk emulation, cart emulation, SDX DOS, etc.
- NEW PokeyMAX v2 Quad + Covoxincluded - this is the best replacement for Pokey on the market. Version included here is the top one - enables Quad Pokeys plus Covox. Can be downgraded to other versions via software.
- NEW power supply from Brewing Academy
- Original box and manual
NOTE: The PokeyMAX chip is installed into the socket as is - no external connections have been made, so it currently simply emulates the standard POKEY. It will need stereo out connected to its pin header in order to realize additional functionality. I can add a pin header to RCAs or 3.5mm socket cable at no cost, but I will let the ultimate owner create a permanent location on the case.
The computer looks and works perfectly! Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.