Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Lite 16 PoE | 16-Port Gigabit with 8 PoE+ 802.3at Ports For Sale
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Lite 16 PoE | 16-Port Gigabit with 8 PoE+ 802.3at Ports:
Ask the Seller Shop Our Store Free Tech Support Free Shipping Seller
Since 2002 Quality, Reponsive
Customer Service Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Lite 16 PoE | 16-Port Gigabit with 8 PoE+ 802.3at Ports List / MSRP: $329.68 PRODUCT CONDITION ITEM APPERANCE FUNCTIONALITY Item has been opened and is in the original retail packaging. Learn More Item shows virtually no signs of wear. Learn More Item has been professionally tested and inspected to ensure complete functionality. Learn More ITEM DETAILS Features
The UniFi Switch Lite 16 PoE is a fully managed Layer 2 switch with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports for your RJ45 Ethernet devices. Eight ports also offer auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ that provide up to a total PoE wattage of 45W for UniFi Access Points or other PoE devices. Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the UniFi Switch Lite 16 PoE offers Layer 2 switching protocols and features. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 ports including (8) 802.3at PoE+
- Managed by UniFi Controller
- 60W power supply
- Wall-mountable (Kit included)
Brand: Ubiquiti Networks
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 7.55 x 7.3 x 1.8 inches
Mounting Type: Wall Mount
Item model number: USW-Lite-16-PoE
Item Weight: 2 pounds
Product Dimensions: 7.55 x 7.3 x 1.8 inches
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
Date First Available: September 28, 2020
- Shipping: All orders ship on the next business day. TradePort uses the most cost and time-efficient method for each item shipped on an individual basis. Expedited shipping available in certain instances – please contact the seller for more info.
- Returns: All TradePort purchases are covered by a thirty-day return policy. Free returns are available in cases where a product is not as described – all other returns require the buyer to purchase their own return label. TradePort charges a refund deduction fee for any item that is returned in a condition different from how it was sold.
- Warranty: TradePort does NOT advertise or make any guarantees regarding manufacturer warranty status. Warranty terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. Warranty work will be performed solely at the manufacturer's discretion.
For additional warranty coverage beyond TradePort's 30-day limited warranty and/or manufacturer warranty, offers 2-5 year Service Plan coverage for NEW electronics and 1-2 year Service Plan coverage for REFURBISHED and USED electronics.
POPULAR CATEGORIES Cameras & Photo Cell Phones Computers & Tablets Home & Garden Sporting Goods Home Audio