Vintage APPLE Power Macintosh 8100/110 72MB RAM Desktop PowerPC Mac Tower For Sale
Vintage APPLE Power Macintosh 8100/110 72MB RAM Desktop PowerPC Mac Tower:
Welcome to Northeast Electronics & Recycling! Our normal business hours are from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.Responses and offers may be delayed on the weekend.
Tested to boot to MacOS 8.1 - Hard drive not included. Screenshot shows system profiler output for these machines. CD-ROM Drive and Floppy Drive not tested. See pictures for physical condition. The CDROM plate falls off because there are no mounting clips left. As with these vintage machines, most of the plastic is very brittle and will likely break with even a small amount of force.
* Unless explicitly stated, this item is used and will have signs of wear and tear, which may include one or more of the following: scratches, cracks, blemishes, scrapes, scuffs, etc. We represent the item condition the best we can.
Warranty - Shipping - General Info
- Payment for items must be received within 4 business days.
- We include a 30-day warranty on each item. Please contact us to resolve any issues. I promise you that we are very reasonable people and want to make sure that your transaction is positive.
- We ship US Only. We do not ship to US Territories.
- Please request any special shipping requirements before your purchase. We are not always at the warehouse so we will need time to arrange for any special requests.
- We do not blind, drop ship or local pickup.
- Tracking numbers are automatically updated once the item ships. provides an estimated delivery date. That is when you will receive your item.
- Free shipping items are at seller discretion for shipping method.
Northeast Electronics & Recycling, LLC is based in Salem, New Hampshire. Our partners have a combined 20 years of experience in the ITAD/ITAM, Data Security, Leasing, Re-marketing, and e-Waste Industry. We have worked with some of the largest ITAD companies in the country. We provide on-site services as well as consulting services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!