Condition: sell as in photo. One part of the switch is damaged (please see photo). The tube used, not tested.
The command panel of intended for manage mode of work magnetic tapes they are parts from Soviet mainframes ES-5612, ES-5015. In past era large iron cabinets with a spool magnetic tapes were used as external storage devices, they reached a weight of 270 kg. They were as part of the unified electronic computing system of the ES-1030 computer and provided reception storage and output of large arrays of digital information.
The drives is designed for continuous round-the-clock operation under the following conditions:
1) Closed room
2) temperature from +5 to +40 degrees Celsius
3) relative humidity from 40-95%
4) pressure from 84 to 107 kPa (760 +/- 30 mmhg).
This device was a prototype of a modern floppy disks drive where large spools with magnetic tape were used in place of the floppy disk and used in USSR in period 1970’s-1980’s.
We sell only command panel with 10 colored buttons.
Button functions of the command panel:
• On / Включено - the button for power-on indicator lights up green.
• Off / Выключено - button of the signaling device to turn off the power can light up red in case of emergency in operation.
• Select / Выбор - signaling device for signaling when the drive is selected and data exchange is in progress
• Write protect / Защита записи- signaling device to indicate when write operation is prohibited
• Recording state / Состояние записи- signaling device for signaling when a recording operation is in progress
• Rewind / Перемотка- button is a signaling device for turning on the rewind mode in manual mode
• Loading / Загрузка- button is a signaling device for starting the loading operation
• Ready / Готов- push-button signaling device for switching from manual control mode to remote control mode
• Unloading / Разгрузка- push button signaling device to activate the unloading operation
• Reset / Сброс- button is a signaling device to switch to manual control mode and turn off the remote control mode
Switching knob 0-7 - to select the drive number
Indication tube Z568M - assigns any number to the drive from 0 to 7, depending on the place of connection in the interface.
On last photos you can see real Soviet computer mainframes where have been used similar devices. These machines (electronic computer on the last photos) we don't sell. The pictures only for historical reference.100% Genuine Soviet items30 days returned acceptedFast handlingSafe and careful packagingCombined shipping100% Genuine Soviet items30 days returned acceptedFast handlingSafe and careful packagingCombined shipping100% Genuine Soviet items30 days returned acceptedFast handlingSafe and careful packagingCombined shippingPhotos
Weship Worldwide via International Registered Air Mail with tracking number. We pack all our items carefully and securely. Shipping usually takes about 10-14 days for a package to arrive to Europe, 15-30 days to USA, Canada, Asia, Africa, Australia and Japan. We are glad to do combined shipping, please contact us.About Us
Wehave positive experience of Internet commerce since 2010. Please visit our store for the numerous interesting items which might just suit your demands. If you have any problems or questions, please write us a message and we answer within one day. We always leave positive response for our buyers and wait from you also.Thank you for your visit. You can BUY IT NOW!All Right Reserved Zorolan - 2011. Design Studio PhotoRP