Yottamaster 4 Bay Raid USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure HDD SSD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yottamaster 4 Bay Raid USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure HDD SSD:
- 【Reliable External Storage System for Individuals】This 4 bay hdd enclosure support up to 40TB external expanded storage. The front door adopt user-friendly PUSH Design for easy install and replacement of hard drives. It is an ideal choice for personal storage at home and office. It can support different drive type(s)-2,5"/3,5" HDD/SSDs, so you can take advantage of your hard drives' potential fully.
- 【Flexible RAID for Customized Work Need】It supports RAID 0/1/3/5/10/JBOD(SPAN)/CLONE RAID modes. You can optimize/simplify your workflow by chosing suitable RAID configuration. You can choose hardware RAID for easy set without downloading application, or you can use Software RAID to set/manage RAID modes. It is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
- 【80mm Silent Fan Inside】The 4 bay enclosure built with rugged heat-dissipating aluminum shell, front and rear with cooling holes, a 80mm silent fan inside can effectively accelerate air convection and rapid cooling. It is ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
- 【For 2,5/3,5-inch Hard Drives】It comes with four removeable trays, allowing for easy installation and replacement of either the large desktop hard disk drives or the portable laptop drives and SSD's. Note: Spare trays are sold separately in a set of six trays, extra screws are provided, Get it at ASIN:B083S8VDQK. Four indicator lights help you to monitor the working status of your hard drives whenever.
- 【5Gbps Transfer Rate】This 4 bay hdd enclosure adopt USB3.0 protocol, transfer rate up to 5Gbps (MAX). Equipped with a versatile USB3.0 Type-B interface to connect other peripheral devices. Compatible with most Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
4 Bay RAID HDD Enclosure for 2.5"/3.5" HDD/SSDs - 4 X 10TB
The aluminum multi-bay RAID enclosure can house up to 4 SATA hard drives, single disk support up to 16TB. Supports RAID 0/1/3/5/10/JBOD(SPAN)/CLONE RAID modes. You can optimize/simplify your workflow by chosing suitable RAID configuration.
Find Your Fit - Whether you’re a seasoned creative pro or just getting started
If you are looking for something solid to house your growing need for external drives. And if you want one enclosure that could house them all instead of having multiple drives hanging off the back of your iMac.
Hardware RAID 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / JBOD/ CLONE array modes for controlling speed, capacity, or data redundancy, huge capacity for archiving, and enterprise-class drives dishing out intense performance so you can do what you do — better.
- Single disk support up to 10TB,
- Support Windows/MAC/Linux Systems,
- PUSH design allows you to replace the hard drive more conveniently,
- USB3.0 to SATA 3.0 6Gbps Transfer Speed. Backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Dimensions and Weight:L x W x H: 25.2 x 13.6 x 16.9 cm, 9.92 x 5.35 x 6.65 inch. Weight: 3.33kg / 117.36 oz / 7.33 lb.
- The device needs to be connected directly to your computer.Don‘t connect it via hub.
- More FAQs, please download the Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) atProduct Guides and Documentsbelow.
80MM Silent FanCool all-aluminum bodyKeep your HDD/SSD in normal temperature
- Front and rear with large area cooling holes.
- 80mm fan speed up convection and rapid cooling.
6Gbps Data TransferUSB3.1 GEN1 Type-B 6GbpsUSB3.0 to SATA III Protocol
- With USB-A to Type-B cable (1m/3.3ft)
- With a versatile USB-A port to connect your peripheral devices.
7 RAID ModesSupport Up to 40TB
House up to 4 hard drivesSupport 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSDs
- 4 removeable trays.
- Easy to install/replace the large desktop drives or the laptop drives & SSDs.
What We Offer You?2-Year F-R-E-E Replacement4 LED Indicator Lights
- Blue light: Power on
- Blinking blue and red alternately: Reading data
- Red light: Hard drive error
Precautions for Power Supply Plug
- Please refer to the picture attached to insert the plug as the indicated direction, or the enclosure won't work properly if the plug is inserted in a wrong direction.
- Make sure that the flat end of the power connector is facing up.
NEW to RAID?