View Full Version : programmers knoppix?
Hi.
I'm looking for a live cd for programmers.
It would need to have all the basic C/C++/GTK+1.2/GTK+2.x libraries and tools.
Is there a remaster for programmers? Does anyone know?
Ghandalfar
05-10-2004, 06:23 PM
I can make you morphix based one if that will do...
baldyeti
05-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I haven't tried it myself, but pollix (http://moe.tnc.edu.tw/~kendrew/pollix/) seems to fit your bill...
Ghandalfar:
You have so much free time that you could make one for a complete stranger?? Wow. I didn't know there were so kind people out there. :p
You can do it if you want, but you don't have to. I might do one in a month or so myself.
baldyeti:
Pollix doesn't seem to have the GTK development files, so that isn't what I want. Thanks anyway.
Ghandalfar
05-11-2004, 10:26 AM
dpb: it takes less than hour... and it would be usefull for me anyways.. maybe some other day then :)
dpb: it takes less than hour... and it would be usefull for me anyways.. maybe some other day then :)
Sorry for the long reply-time...
How can you do it in less than an hour? :?
Well, if it would be usufull for you too, you could make it then. :)
It needs to have Fte and nano too, I use those editors to program.
cobrajs
05-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey! I'll take a Morphix based c/c++ version of Knoppix! If youre handing it out anyway. If so, could you include prc-tools, pilrc, jext, the palm simulator, the palm 5 sdk, the clie sdk, and Blender. Better yet, could you tell me how to remaster Morphix? I like the base apps that come with it and it seems easier to remaster. Do you need linux installed first? thanx!
Allen
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.