stoneguy
07-01-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm trying to run off the LiveCD on a system (HP Pavilion) that has a Winmodem. The various ltmodem packages I've found won't compile due to version conflicts (kernel minor and/or gcc). Ripping open what I thought would be the appropriate .deb and trying to insmod the .o modules gives version conflicts (probably because of the non-Debian-standard kernel).
If someone can point me to copies of lt_modem.o and lt_serial.o compiled for this particular version of Knoppix I could put them in my persistent home directory and load them during startup as described in funkea's howto and finally get this sucker to connect.
Guy
If someone can point me to copies of lt_modem.o and lt_serial.o compiled for this particular version of Knoppix I could put them in my persistent home directory and load them during startup as described in funkea's howto and finally get this sucker to connect.
Guy