View Full Version : Knoppix source
cesman
07-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Does anyone know what happened to developer.linuxtag.org/knoppix. I've been getting 404 for several days now. I need the source to continue working on my Knoppix from Scratch(KnoppMyth). Anyone know of an alternate location for the source files?
TIA,
cesman
Vintage Season
07-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know what happened to developer.linuxtag.org/knoppix. I've been getting 404 for several days now. I need the source to continue working on my Knoppix from Scratch(KnoppMyth). Anyone know of an alternate location for the source files?
TIA,
cesman
Sure. Try replacing ".org" with ".net" - or just use this link (http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/). ;)
- M.
cesman
07-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks! Wasn't it always .org? :?
Vintage Season
07-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks! Wasn't it always .org? :?
Beats me. I only began looking for the sources this morning.... :idea:
- M.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.