View Full Version : windows registry editor just in case.
kevstar31
10-14-2004, 11:42 PM
If posible?
probono
10-15-2004, 12:07 AM
While I don't know a registry editor for Linux, I can only recommend you to see Linux more as a "full" operating system rather than a "support" system to offset Windows' weaknesses. (I went through the same process myself.)
As rigorous as it may sound: Forget the registry. :)
Welcome to the wonderful world of actually working software.
Cheers,
probono
kuser123
10-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Yes there is a tool available at:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
The name is a bit irritating. The tool has also a console registry editor on board ;-)
Wine comes with a registry editor. The drawback of this tool is the inflexibility (because to have really the same behavior and look as the original *shit*) and the missing ability to write changes to the registry.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.