bsjawle
12-14-2004, 09:28 AM
I searched and found out some posts related to muvo (4gb) and people have been successful in mounting it as external (SCSI) drive.
I tried booting from Knoppix cd (v3.3) with muvo2 (5GB) connected and it was able to recognise 3 partitions sda[124]. But when I try to mount it by clicking the icon , I get a message cannot mount because it could not figure out files system.
I tried mounting it from command line as vfat / ext2 type of filesystem (as I am not to sure which fs value I should be using) but get 'data I/O error'
I am probably missing something very basic but cannot figure out what . Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Bhushan
I tried booting from Knoppix cd (v3.3) with muvo2 (5GB) connected and it was able to recognise 3 partitions sda[124]. But when I try to mount it by clicking the icon , I get a message cannot mount because it could not figure out files system.
I tried mounting it from command line as vfat / ext2 type of filesystem (as I am not to sure which fs value I should be using) but get 'data I/O error'
I am probably missing something very basic but cannot figure out what . Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Bhushan