elax
02-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi,
normaly the Knoppix-CD boots automatically. I want that the computer wait a few seconds and only when I press any key the Knopix-CD should boot.
Maybe some of you know this behaviour from Windows-CDs ;-)
Is it possible? Where I have to configure what?
My second question: which file I have to edit that the computer reboot or shut down automatically without waiting with the request
"Please remove CD, close cdrom drive and hit return"?
Thanks for any help.
Elax
normaly the Knoppix-CD boots automatically. I want that the computer wait a few seconds and only when I press any key the Knopix-CD should boot.
Maybe some of you know this behaviour from Windows-CDs ;-)
Is it possible? Where I have to configure what?
My second question: which file I have to edit that the computer reboot or shut down automatically without waiting with the request
"Please remove CD, close cdrom drive and hit return"?
Thanks for any help.
Elax