carlscab
05-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Apparently Knoppix 3.8.1 comes with the cloop-utils-2.02-1 package. I can't find them. I looked everywhere....In the Knoppix sources, where they were supposed to be, I just found version 2.01-5. Could someone tell me where I can find them?
I'm trying to complile them for a 2.6.11 Kernel and I get the following errors with the 2.01.-5 version:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_actor':
compressed_loop.c:205: error: structure has no member named `buf'
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:231: error: structure has no member named `buf'
Before doing anything else I wanted to try with the cloop version included in the Knoppix 3.8.1
Thank you!
I'm trying to complile them for a 2.6.11 Kernel and I get the following errors with the 2.01.-5 version:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_actor':
compressed_loop.c:205: error: structure has no member named `buf'
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:231: error: structure has no member named `buf'
Before doing anything else I wanted to try with the cloop version included in the Knoppix 3.8.1
Thank you!