timothyatpir2
05-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Ok I want to somhow save all my knopix settinings to a g=mail acount using something like this http://richard.jones.name/google-hacks/gmail-filesystem/gmail-filesystem.html
I kmow a bit of python vb and c# I used to do c++ but I am hoping I can do this farly simplely Anyone want to help or give me pointers on the best way to do this.
This would create the most secure os posible sins viruses couldn't be writen to disk I could probably use an encripted stream to keep setting safe to all you would do is pop in the cd in tibet or india or newyour anywere =that there is internet and wala Everything would be as it was last time you started it
This is better than pendrive because pendrives are pricy and were out plus it would be cinda fun
I kmow a bit of python vb and c# I used to do c++ but I am hoping I can do this farly simplely Anyone want to help or give me pointers on the best way to do this.
This would create the most secure os posible sins viruses couldn't be writen to disk I could probably use an encripted stream to keep setting safe to all you would do is pop in the cd in tibet or india or newyour anywere =that there is internet and wala Everything would be as it was last time you started it
This is better than pendrive because pendrives are pricy and were out plus it would be cinda fun