Hello there
My name is ömer. I am MandrakeSoft turkish translation coordinator.
I wantto help knoppix project with my team. How can we help your project ? Just translating or with bug reporting ?
also i have written a patch about turkish keyboard problems for linux oses. [TurkScript -> http://usta.linux34.com ](for mandrake , suse , redhat , vector , ... )
Ömer Fadıl USTA
[email protected]
MandrakeSoft i18n Coordinator
Hello ömer,
Thanks for offering your help. Knoppix.net is mostly a user based site geared toward giving and getting help with Knoppix and thinking about new ideas for Knoppix. Though some developers hang out here, you would probably be better off submitting fixes through the developers mailing list found here ('http://mailman.linuxtag.org/mailman/listinfo/debian-knoppix'). A Knoppix spin off which is looking for help is Morphix. You may want to visit the Morphix page ('http://www.morphix.org') as well. Bugs can be reported here ('http://www.knoppix.net/bugs').
We asked for help. And I'm really thankful that someone offers some. I think TheK by now will already ahve written a mail. It is mostly translation-work, that needs to be done at the moment.
cu
Fabian