MrDiaz
09-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Hi all, :)
I want to burn a knoppix CD but with my own configuration. Eg. If I have a wireless connection and I want to keep the network key, if I just want to use Knoppix with only a browser, etc..
The thing is that Im planning in build a small work area, but I wanted limited and I dont want to write the network key everytime a log in or setting all the configuration again. It will be perfect is I had a CD that I can build it base on my own configuration.
Can someone help me with this one??
Thanks in advance. Best Regards, MrDiaz
I want to burn a knoppix CD but with my own configuration. Eg. If I have a wireless connection and I want to keep the network key, if I just want to use Knoppix with only a browser, etc..
The thing is that Im planning in build a small work area, but I wanted limited and I dont want to write the network key everytime a log in or setting all the configuration again. It will be perfect is I had a CD that I can build it base on my own configuration.
Can someone help me with this one??
Thanks in advance. Best Regards, MrDiaz