mcshomer
11-20-2005, 06:37 PM
I use the new Knoppix version 4.0 and my wlan didn't run corectly.
Knoppix run on a Acer 660 notebook.
My first question is, why I must configure my wlancard on every reboot?
And second problem is, how can i connect my network? The wlancard is configured and connect to my wlan. With pump i get my ip adress. After i get my ip adress from the wlan router i could not ping the router and can't ping any site in the web.
thanks for helping.
michael
Knoppix run on a Acer 660 notebook.
My first question is, why I must configure my wlancard on every reboot?
And second problem is, how can i connect my network? The wlancard is configured and connect to my wlan. With pump i get my ip adress. After i get my ip adress from the wlan router i could not ping the router and can't ping any site in the web.
thanks for helping.
michael