Tatsuyoshi Hamada
12-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Dear Sir,
I am the editor in chief of the KNOPPIX/Math project.
KNOPPIX/Math is a KNOPPIX-jp based LiveCD from Japan
with focus on Mathematical applications.
We have released new version of KNOPPIX/Math 20051115,
KNOPPIX/Math/English (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2FEnglish%5D%5D)
We were supporting Japanese and English edition in former version.
From this version, we have added Korean language edition.
It's for ASCM2005 (http://newton.kias.re.kr/ASCM2005/) held in KIAS in Seoul.
Our presentation file and abstract are downloadable from KNOPPIX/Math/2005/Korean (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2F2005%2FKorean%5D% 5D)
For remastering Korean edition,
I would like to express deep gratitude to the nice documents,
for example,
http://wiki.kldp.org/wiki.php/KnoppixRemastering
If you have a time, please download KNOPPIX/Math and try it.
KNOPPIX/Math/English/Download (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2FEnglish%2FDownloa d%5D%5D)
If it is difficult to download CD-image, you can get the English edition
from OSDisc.com
http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/products/livecd/knoppixmath
Best regards,
Tatsuyoshi HAMADA
I am the editor in chief of the KNOPPIX/Math project.
KNOPPIX/Math is a KNOPPIX-jp based LiveCD from Japan
with focus on Mathematical applications.
We have released new version of KNOPPIX/Math 20051115,
KNOPPIX/Math/English (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2FEnglish%5D%5D)
We were supporting Japanese and English edition in former version.
From this version, we have added Korean language edition.
It's for ASCM2005 (http://newton.kias.re.kr/ASCM2005/) held in KIAS in Seoul.
Our presentation file and abstract are downloadable from KNOPPIX/Math/2005/Korean (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2F2005%2FKorean%5D% 5D)
For remastering Korean edition,
I would like to express deep gratitude to the nice documents,
for example,
http://wiki.kldp.org/wiki.php/KnoppixRemastering
If you have a time, please download KNOPPIX/Math and try it.
KNOPPIX/Math/English/Download (http://geom.math.metro-u.ac.jp/wiki/index.php?%5B%5BKNOPPIX%2FMath%2FEnglish%2FDownloa d%5D%5D)
If it is difficult to download CD-image, you can get the English edition
from OSDisc.com
http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/products/livecd/knoppixmath
Best regards,
Tatsuyoshi HAMADA