PDA

View Full Version : WTF IE?



regnu_me1010
01-31-2006, 05:46 AM
IE crashed on me, (praise open source) and there is no way of fixing it. I know how to, but microsoft are useless.
So I have to use mozzila (im not complaining) but IE is built into Windows, so my PC is running @ 90% cpu Usage only when it normally runs @ 7%. Is there anyway of removing MS programs when using knoppix. (windows is really slow)

giant_toaster
02-01-2006, 01:53 AM
You could try installing the IE7 beta 1 that was realeased today... that replaces IE6, and hence might fix it?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/ie7/ie7betaredirect.mspx

Alternatively, why not give up Windows and use Knoppix?

regnu_me1010
02-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanx Giant toaster, It worked, The Reason I donot use Knoppix Constantly is that I cannot got the internet working

chris-harry
02-17-2006, 06:33 AM
tich tich... trust IE

well, firefox isnt that bad... :D