nofsystem
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Hello,
when I remaster Knoppix all works fine if I remove some packages, but I encounter a problem with fetchmail:
fetchmail doesn't work if I am root. So, when I remastered Knoppix I created a file .fetchmailrc in /home/knoppix in my chrooted environment and fetchmail download correctly my mails. (as user knoppix)
Well, I put my new version of Knoppix on my pendrive and I booted on it.
Unfortunately the home -> ramdisk/home/knoppix doesn't contain the file .fetchmailrc, this file is in /KNOPPIX/home/knoppix.
My question is:
How can I download the directory /KNOPPIX/home/knoppix in the ramdisk at the boot ?
tia
when I remaster Knoppix all works fine if I remove some packages, but I encounter a problem with fetchmail:
fetchmail doesn't work if I am root. So, when I remastered Knoppix I created a file .fetchmailrc in /home/knoppix in my chrooted environment and fetchmail download correctly my mails. (as user knoppix)
Well, I put my new version of Knoppix on my pendrive and I booted on it.
Unfortunately the home -> ramdisk/home/knoppix doesn't contain the file .fetchmailrc, this file is in /KNOPPIX/home/knoppix.
My question is:
How can I download the directory /KNOPPIX/home/knoppix in the ramdisk at the boot ?
tia