keenPenguin
02-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi,
after booting from a Knoppix 5.1.1. cd, there are only very small changes I have to make for the Live system to fit my purpose (installing grip via apt-get and making some minor changes in grip). So, having booted from the RAM and having made my changes, I would like to "save" the system in the very state it's in. Is there an easy way, perhaps by burning it directly on a CD (sort of "Knoppix burning itself on CD/DVD)? Or is there another easy way?
Thank you in advance!
kP
after booting from a Knoppix 5.1.1. cd, there are only very small changes I have to make for the Live system to fit my purpose (installing grip via apt-get and making some minor changes in grip). So, having booted from the RAM and having made my changes, I would like to "save" the system in the very state it's in. Is there an easy way, perhaps by burning it directly on a CD (sort of "Knoppix burning itself on CD/DVD)? Or is there another easy way?
Thank you in advance!
kP