gccradioscience
04-03-2008, 09:05 AM
When I reboot the PC I have to end up reinstalling the flash plugins, and also the java software is so difficult to install and even the updates. When downloading limewire i need the latest java update possible but its hard to install with Linux vs windows. With windows you simply point and click
and there it is. With Linux you have to install some special code, I don't know about special terminal root code??
Here's my experience, say you want to view flash embedded videos, you have to use Iceweasel to view them since Konqueror has a hard time installing
the flash plug in. Java however requires a special program, hard to install, J Package.
Adam E.
and there it is. With Linux you have to install some special code, I don't know about special terminal root code??
Here's my experience, say you want to view flash embedded videos, you have to use Iceweasel to view them since Konqueror has a hard time installing
the flash plug in. Java however requires a special program, hard to install, J Package.
Adam E.