PDA

View Full Version : Need your attention, please. (about installing packages)



chocorello
06-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi there,

i have problems installing new packages via "apt-get install" command in knoppix.
I would be very glad if you could help me with that.

When i try to install new programs, apt-get needs to remove/upgrade some packages.
If i accept and let apt-get install/upgrade these packages and then do the remastering,
knoppix is unable to boot because of these packages.

Is there anything i can do in order to install the programs i need, remastered in
a working knoppix liveCD ?


Thanks very very much for your attention.

chocorello
06-04-2008, 04:44 AM
Help anyone?

Please guys, i really need this, I'm pressing F1... :D

kaspare
06-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi there,

i have problems installing new packages via "apt-get install" command in knoppix.
I would be very glad if you could help me with that.

When i try to install new programs, apt-get needs to remove/upgrade some packages.
If i accept and let apt-get install/upgrade these packages and then do the remastering,
knoppix is unable to boot because of these packages.

Is there anything i can do in order to install the programs i need, remastered in
a working knoppix liveCD ?


Thanks very very much for your attention.

Which packages do the mess?

Max

chocorello
07-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Hi there,

i have problems installing new packages via "apt-get install" command in knoppix.
I would be very glad if you could help me with that.

When i try to install new programs, apt-get needs to remove/upgrade some packages.
If i accept and let apt-get install/upgrade these packages and then do the remastering,
knoppix is unable to boot because of these packages.

Is there anything i can do in order to install the programs i need, remastered in
a working knoppix liveCD ?


Thanks very very much for your attention.

Which packages do the mess?

Max

Thanks Max for your interest.

I gave up on Knoppix and used remastersys and Ubuntu 8.04 for my needs.
I'm fine now,

thanks :)