bibir
02-17-2009, 04:00 AM
Helo there..
I really need everyones help,
after removing some packages and compress it all into ISO.
I running it, the boot is OK, check all hardware is OK but in normal KNOPPIX
CD boot up, after check all hardware, the system automatic goes to KDE.
But in my case after check all hardware suddenly showing Kpersonalizer.
Did i remove something crucial?? Last packages that i remove are
efax kfax efax-gtk kpaint kooka xfig xchat xchat-common kmail mozilla-mailnews gqcam
And clean up deborphan for related packages above.
I did some modification to on boot.msg, disable the booting sound and disable shutdown sound.
looks like i did something wrong in here.
Regards.
I really need everyones help,
after removing some packages and compress it all into ISO.
I running it, the boot is OK, check all hardware is OK but in normal KNOPPIX
CD boot up, after check all hardware, the system automatic goes to KDE.
But in my case after check all hardware suddenly showing Kpersonalizer.
Did i remove something crucial?? Last packages that i remove are
efax kfax efax-gtk kpaint kooka xfig xchat xchat-common kmail mozilla-mailnews gqcam
And clean up deborphan for related packages above.
I did some modification to on boot.msg, disable the booting sound and disable shutdown sound.
looks like i did something wrong in here.
Regards.