View Full Version : make .debs click to install.
woodsmoke
02-01-2010, 05:03 AM
'bout what it says.
woodsmoke
krishna.murphy
02-01-2010, 06:55 AM
'bout what it says.
woodsmoke
script that does "sudo dpkg -i $1" or such?
right now it opens the archive for "inspection" but it seems do-able to make the script and option in the context menu if it's a .deb file...
-Krishna
woodsmoke
02-01-2010, 02:51 PM
hi
I agree, you are completely correct.
However, this is debian, and gdebi is in the repo but the core has a python-apt depend.
Just a thought, for a future release.
woodsmoke
krishna.murphy
02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
hi
I agree, you are completely correct.
However, this is debian, and gdebi is in the repo but the core has a python-apt depend.
Just a thought, for a future release.
woodsmoke
Smoky-
Hey, cool!
I've not seen that'n before, but it ran fine from the command line. Do you know how to make changes to the context menu?
-Krishna
woodsmoke
02-01-2010, 06:14 PM
From the Context Menu I don't know, as the old green one said.
woodsmoke
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.