View Full Version : Rescue-CD with Knoppix (remaster V7.0.3)
Werner P. Schulz
07-06-2012, 10:01 PM
I've improved my scripts for remaster Knoppix and adpted them to work with V7.0.3
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Karibu
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Greetings, Werner...
Maybe it is a silly question but I'll give it a try....
I read your posted link and I wonder if it is possible to create a remstered CD/DVD
direct from my, now slightly altered, 7.0.3 CD version running solely from the USB pendrive?
Werner P. Schulz
07-07-2012, 08:21 AM
The script "kn-remaster" is designed for developers, who want to create a Rescue-CD with all the tools within they need for personal use.
Users with a flash installation can use the script "kn-recombine"
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/recombine.html
Please wait a day or two; I'm working on a script to create and manage backups from the contents of the persistent memory (pm). If all went well you can create a backup of your actual pm, make experiments with some updates and in case of trouble restore the backup of the elder pm.
Greetings Werner
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.