PDA

View Full Version : using knoppix to remaster rh9?



jgking
07-30-2003, 03:30 PM
We use RH9 custom loads at work for clients and servers and I have been looking for documentation on how to do what knoppix does but to drop-in our RH9 loads. So far the howtos (e.g diskless node howto) I have found keep on having errors and the doc maintainers havent replied.

So i was wondering:

1. Anyone customize RedHat for this? (i found one for RH8 but they want $20 to ship the cd since they dont have the download available online)
2. If it is possible what do I need to do to make sure I comply with any knoppix licensing and credits?

thanks!

IllegalOperation
07-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Adios is Redhat 8.0 based, they are working on a 9.0 version right now. You can download it for free, its a really nice project I like it alot.


http://dc.qut.edu.au/adios/