View Full Version : linux-2.4.22 released
Fenix_999
08-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Marcelo Tosatti has officially released (http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/779) another stable 2.4 Linux kernel. 2.4.22 was released early this morning and includes a lengthy list of fixes. It follows the last stable kernel in this tree, 2.4.21, by a little over two months.
So, when are whe seening this kernel in Knoppix?
Stephen
08-25-2003, 09:51 PM
Marcelo Tosatti has officially released (http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/779) another stable 2.4 Linux kernel. 2.4.22 was released early this morning and includes a lengthy list of fixes. It follows the last stable kernel in this tree, 2.4.21, by a little over two months.
So, when are whe seening this kernel in Knoppix?
When 2.4.21 was released Klaus included it in the next release of Knoppix so it maybe included soon seeing as it has been awhile since the last release a new one should be coming out any time now.
Superstoned
08-26-2003, 08:53 PM
hmmm, I hope the new knoppix will be here soon. I am unable to install kde 3.1.3 on my hd-install, acutally I have already broken some things, so I'll have to reinstall knoppix using the new live cd... :oops:
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.