wg
11-30-2003, 04:00 PM
Hallo,
next week i have at Mednet congress to hold a workshop about the Open Source software http://www.care2x.de.
The Idea is to build a Knoppix CD for interested people with a complete demo of care2x preinstallet and usable by click. (Doctors normaly are no computer experts and at that remastered CD all must be simple.
I used here the German Remastering Manual (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixRemasteringHowtoDeutsch).
I let Apache start at boottime and also the Same with MySql.
Next step failed:
I am as root in the chroot at chroot /mnt/hda4/knxsource/KNOPPIX
Than mount -t proc /proc proc
I can ping servers. I download
http://care2x.net/files/care2xb1009_exp.tar.gz
and extract the files to /var/www.
With lynx i go to lynx http://localhost/install/install.php
Database name: care2xdb
Database Username: care2x
Database password: xxxxx
and so on...
when i try now to install care2x a message apears.
Could not connect to database. Possible causes: wrong access information or access not permittet.
Normaly the install script does also install phpadmin. Than i have no problem with it. But now is there any idea how to manage it to make a Knoppix and care2x Demo CD?
Please help and write down the commands that are missed. Or what i have to do in Steps.
next week i have at Mednet congress to hold a workshop about the Open Source software http://www.care2x.de.
The Idea is to build a Knoppix CD for interested people with a complete demo of care2x preinstallet and usable by click. (Doctors normaly are no computer experts and at that remastered CD all must be simple.
I used here the German Remastering Manual (http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixRemasteringHowtoDeutsch).
I let Apache start at boottime and also the Same with MySql.
Next step failed:
I am as root in the chroot at chroot /mnt/hda4/knxsource/KNOPPIX
Than mount -t proc /proc proc
I can ping servers. I download
http://care2x.net/files/care2xb1009_exp.tar.gz
and extract the files to /var/www.
With lynx i go to lynx http://localhost/install/install.php
Database name: care2xdb
Database Username: care2x
Database password: xxxxx
and so on...
when i try now to install care2x a message apears.
Could not connect to database. Possible causes: wrong access information or access not permittet.
Normaly the install script does also install phpadmin. Than i have no problem with it. But now is there any idea how to manage it to make a Knoppix and care2x Demo CD?
Please help and write down the commands that are missed. Or what i have to do in Steps.