PDA

View Full Version : problem in running extract_compressed_fs



sfit
02-05-2004, 05:11 AM
we are getting following error while running extract_compressed_fs
1)
29388 blocks of size 65536. Preamble
#! /bin/sh
#V1.0 Format
insmod cloop.o file=$0 && mount -r -t iso 9660 /dev/cloop $1
exit $?
size 3211263232 for block 0 (offset 1083704064) too big
2)
29388 blocks of size 65536. Preamble
#! /bin/sh
#V1.0 Format
insmod cloop.o file=$0 && mount -r -t iso 9660 /dev/cloop $1
exit $?
lseek to 4036363000:Invalid argument.
please reply .

Ghandalfar
02-07-2004, 12:30 PM
You are using wrong cloop version

Which knoppix are you trying to extract and which cloop do you have?

Latest knoppix uses cloop 2.01

Previous versions used 1.02 and 0.68 respectivley

b.g.claassen
03-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Hi,
while running extract_compressed_fs using the
KNOPPIX-file on CD and from the iso-image
downloaded from one of the mirrors I encountered
the following problem:
uncomp: input corrupt block xxx
Problem appeared always at different blocks - I never
got further than 6662.
Does anybody has an idea why or how to solve this?
I appriciate your help!
Solong

Ginger