Desertfox
02-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I deinstaleld some Software i dont need.
Now i would like to add some Programms to "my" Knoppix Version.
Like MPLAYER, Lame etc.
I almoste started compiling it when i suddenly remembered something:
This is a Duron 900Mhz test machine. If i compile it here, then make my Live Cd, put it in an p4 2,4GHz will it work? Or will it work but not be optimized?
How can i do it the BEST way?
You guys get my question?
Now i would like to add some Programms to "my" Knoppix Version.
Like MPLAYER, Lame etc.
I almoste started compiling it when i suddenly remembered something:
This is a Duron 900Mhz test machine. If i compile it here, then make my Live Cd, put it in an p4 2,4GHz will it work? Or will it work but not be optimized?
How can i do it the BEST way?
You guys get my question?