JoDaY
02-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi,
I've installed a Knoppix on french user machine who can't understand anything of any language other than french ... :wink:
I've manage to make his Olitec pci ISDN card work with a little modification of headers.
I can connect with isdn-config, my pbm is that its interface is in english language. (well not very my pbm ;) )
I'm trying to recompile after modifying source from developer.linuxtag.net:
I've made a link from /usr/share/automake1.4 to /usr/share/automake so that the different links in the archive are ok but one is not linked:
ltconfig which need to point to /usr/share/app/kapptemplate/admin/ltconfig
Is someone know which package i need to perform this compilation ?
Thanks
I've installed a Knoppix on french user machine who can't understand anything of any language other than french ... :wink:
I've manage to make his Olitec pci ISDN card work with a little modification of headers.
I can connect with isdn-config, my pbm is that its interface is in english language. (well not very my pbm ;) )
I'm trying to recompile after modifying source from developer.linuxtag.net:
I've made a link from /usr/share/automake1.4 to /usr/share/automake so that the different links in the archive are ok but one is not linked:
ltconfig which need to point to /usr/share/app/kapptemplate/admin/ltconfig
Is someone know which package i need to perform this compilation ?
Thanks