View Full Version : Knoppix 3.1, 3.2 & 3.2DVD for sale
mzilikazi
03-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Yes it's true. Now you can have your very own Knoppix 3.1 and other discontinued Knoppix versions. Also there is a link to buy current Kanotix release or Kanotix Christmas Edition.
http://mzilikazix.org
PotatoHead
03-18-2004, 12:52 AM
I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
mzilikazi
03-18-2004, 01:22 AM
I guess I'll be the first to ask... why?
Several reasons come to mind.
1) People have asked for Knoppix 3.1 several times both on this forum and in other places I frequent.
2) Some hardware works better with older versions of Knoppix.
3) Knoppix 3.1 has Gnome.
4) I have already shipped a few Knoppix 3.1 cd's so apparently at least a few people are interested in owning a copy. ;)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.