PDA

View Full Version : Tribes 2 Live cd



listman
04-03-2004, 05:41 AM
Well I finally got my tribes 2 CD done. Still having some sound problems and for some reason some of the textures are a little dark.
Anyone have an ATI or Matrox card they can test it on for me? if so please email me at game at depfyffer dot com.
I would like some input.
BTW
I'm on a cable modem so downloads will be slow.
(crap I have a feeling I'm asking for trouble)

mcaycedo
04-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Well, I have one ATI all in wonder 7500. Could work?

And, by the way? where is the link to the download?

listman
04-05-2004, 05:45 PM
I didn't want a hundred people downloading the CD since I'm on a cable modem so you can email me at the above mentioned address if you would like to try it out.
FYI it doesn't work on the ATI AIW pro 128 or the radeon 7500
I'm looking into getting them to work on the radeon but so far don't see any drivers for the radeon 7500 series :-(