I boot the CD and while it is setting up, it fails. :(
It says this:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry.
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
Press reset button to quit."
What am I to do?
Printable View
I boot the CD and while it is setting up, it fails. :(
It says this:
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry.
Dropping you to a (very limited) shell.
Press reset button to quit."
What am I to do?
the same happened to me too..hope someone will help :)
I had downloaded the May 10 version. So, I went and downloaded the May 4 version. Now it works. The May 10 still does not work for me, but I'm happy I got the other to work. :)Quote:
Originally Posted by raver
Same for me. It will not boot from:
400 mhz, celeron emachines
256 megabytes main memory
60 GB disk drive
The CD will boot from my Compaq Presario:
1200 mhz, celeron
512 megabytes main memory
60 GB disk drive
The May 10 didn't boot for me in a
2.66 GHZ P4
with 768 MB RAM :(