-
Modem Not Supported?
Code:
0000:00:13.0 Communication controller: 5610 56K FaxModem WinModem
Subsystem: 5610 56K FaxModem USR 56k Internal WinModem (Models 2975, 3528)
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
Memory at e1019000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
Memory at e1000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64K]
Memory at e1010000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
The modem is a USR 56k WinModem/FaxModem. Is this chipset compatible? If so, how do I go about making the modem work? (drivers, windows emulators for the drivers, etc.)
-
Can you edit your post and remove all the non-modem listings?
When we shall help - why shall we all search for the information?
-
Code:
0000:00:13.0 Communication controller: 5610 56K FaxModem WinModem
Subsystem: 5610 56K FaxModem USR 56k Internal WinModem (Models 2975, 3528)
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
Memory at e1019000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
Memory at e1000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64K]
Memory at e1010000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
BAM!!! There you go.
-
Since people start reading at the top of the page, I asked for 'edit', not reposting, but you got the direction. (Button at top-right in the posting).
But here is something from the knoppix-faq:
http://www.linmodems.org
-
I've been to Linmodem many times. I don't know what to do there after I have the chipset though.