I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd
Printable View
I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd
1. boot from live cd
2. open console ( ctrl+alt+f1)
3. become super user(root) by typing "su"
4. type knx-hdinstall
5. make linux partition (file system number 83)
6. make linux partition swap (number 82)
7. follow the steps.....it's so easy man.....................
hope u successful with ur challenge...................
thx techz :P
very active forum :)
I will try and will reply soon :wink:
thanks :o
Now help me to run cpp , step by step :lol:
I can only run c, ussing the command "gcc"
some error shows when I use g++ :cry:
I believe that knx-hdinstall is no longer mantianed and should not be used anymore.Quote:
Originally Posted by techz_boy
use knoppix-installer