This kills all of the Get Knoppix Links as well since they are all based on linking through Knopper.net. I know how to get around that as a problem but others will freak out. Is there something that can be done? Do we know why knopper.net is out?
Printable View
This kills all of the Get Knoppix Links as well since they are all based on linking through Knopper.net. I know how to get around that as a problem but others will freak out. Is there something that can be done? Do we know why knopper.net is out?
It says that the website is being renovated...I imagine it will be back up very soon.
Version 3.4 of knoppix can still be downloaded from the linuxiso.org web site. Click on the Knoppix button to go to the download page
The mirrors in the Get Knoppix link are all still there. :D You just have to copy the link and remove the knopper.net part...which is just to ask you to accept the license before downloading.Quote:
Originally Posted by howardkohler