Hi there;
had installed knoppix 3.4 on my hard disk and every thing was fine. However, since I have upgraded to 3.6, cannot connect to internet. Any hints or help is appreciated.
Thanks
Printable View
Hi there;
had installed knoppix 3.4 on my hard disk and every thing was fine. However, since I have upgraded to 3.6, cannot connect to internet. Any hints or help is appreciated.
Thanks
Since we are not psychic, please consider giving us some info on your internet connection (cable, DSL, dialup, ISDN, LAN, ), physical description of what is plugged into what (for example: cable modem plugged into USB network adapter) so that we can help you.
Thank you for your reply. After I posted my message, I went through "Network Configuration" established the connection. For newbies (like myself), I would recommend to try "Network Configuration" , if they don't have any connection to internet at all. I am using LAN that is connected through ADSL modem to internet.
Have fun with KNOPPIX.