I want to make a poor man's installation on my HD of Knoppix MIB 11 which is based on Knoppix 3.2.
So I can't use the tohd cheatcode.
How can I do it?
best
max
Printable View
I want to make a poor man's installation on my HD of Knoppix MIB 11 which is based on Knoppix 3.2.
So I can't use the tohd cheatcode.
How can I do it?
best
max
i found the answer already.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/HdBasedHowTo
provides all the necessary info.
I had to modify the procedure and copied the iso image from my HD rather than download it and also renamed the knoppix-3.2.-MiB-11b.iso knoppix-mib-iso for practical purposes.
worked smooth.
now i have another question.
after i mounted the knoppix-mib.iso file onto the system but before i copy to its final partition, is there a way to modify the cheatcodes?
I installed Knoppix MiB on a desktop and made a boot diskette that works fine
I'd like to make a boot CD rather than the diskette.
How would I proceed, as burning the diskettes files onto a CD didnt work.
thanks