Hello;
Knoppix say that my 3com 3c905 NIC is not supported...
The card is detectet by the PCI-Infocenter as a 3c905B 100base-TX.
What can I do? Is there a download site with the missing Knoppix/Debian drivers?
Thanks for help...
Mottek
Printable View
Hello;
Knoppix say that my 3com 3c905 NIC is not supported...
The card is detectet by the PCI-Infocenter as a 3c905B 100base-TX.
What can I do? Is there a download site with the missing Knoppix/Debian drivers?
Thanks for help...
Mottek
What is the exact error message that Knoppix gives you and when does it happen?
Have you tried 'modprobe 3c59x' ?
What about disabling the automatic IRQ assigning in your BIOS?
Have you tried any cheat codes?
I'm using that same card right now and it works perfectly for me. It is using the module (3c59x) mentioned above. I did not have to do anything for it to be detected it was automatically setup and used so there might be a problem with your CD did you test it to make sure it got copied and burnt properly.