Hi,
The wiki will be down for a bit. When it comes back up it will be mediawiki not phpwiki. Mediawiki is the software that powers wikipedia.org and is much better :)
Printable View
Hi,
The wiki will be down for a bit. When it comes back up it will be mediawiki not phpwiki. Mediawiki is the software that powers wikipedia.org and is much better :)
Ok, but can i get the old profile look back? The new format makes it very hard for me to navigate through the threads. I went into my profile and swtiched to see if there was a difference between the morpheus and the old fipprofile but they are currently the same. :( How am I supposed to go to the new thread after finishing the current thread?
What he said. :wink: (Actually I just got used to the old orange style and liked it.)
<edit>H'mm, spell-checking on the fly? That's neat. Words the editor doesn't know show up in red.</edit>