I can't seem to get my V3.4 to work anymore and didn't save the iso.
Is it available on the web someplace still? Linuxiso fails.
Thanks
Printable View
I can't seem to get my V3.4 to work anymore and didn't save the iso.
Is it available on the web someplace still? Linuxiso fails.
Thanks
What exactly is the problem?Quote:
Originally Posted by jefro
Google is your friend!!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...so&btnG=Search
:D
Google works if I had put enough info in.
The old CD says something like missing vmlinux. It used to work. Don't see any marks or scratchs.
It is the only version that will work on my laptop and see a usb drive.
Try booting it as 'knoppix24' or 'knoppix26'. vmlinuz is only just a link to vmlinuz-2.4.26, booting 'knoppix24' or 'knoppix26' bypasses the link. Possible more than just that has gone wrong, however.Quote:
Originally Posted by jefro
Get knoppix 3.4 from :
http://www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=44
:D