I am looking for the Aqua Liquid theme for KDE 3.1.1 if anybdy can find it.
KDE-LOOK.ORG versions were too old.
Thanks for any URLs.
Printable View
I am looking for the Aqua Liquid theme for KDE 3.1.1 if anybdy can find it.
KDE-LOOK.ORG versions were too old.
Thanks for any URLs.
Will the Mosfet Liquid theme do? Add this to /etc/apt/sources.list. Then apt-get install mosfet kde-theme-liquid. After that I switch to the Mosfet Liquid style and the Matte4 Theme.
#Mosfet Liquid
deb http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./
deb-src http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./
And here's a nice background to use with the liquid theme 8)
http://art.gnome.org/show_background...category=other
cya
rob
the mosfet liquid theme sites will not connect:
#Mosfet Liquid
deb http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./
deb-src http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./
any more suggestions?
thanks,
win
They appear to be connecting now. I just opened the link in my browser without any problem. The site might have been down when you tried.