-
Problems Loading
When i put the cd in after burning it to a cd, restart the computer and it boots the start screen like planned, i push enter and it goes to the black screen with the penguin in the top left corner, and it loads a few files then just stops right at probing SCEI : eata.o or something like that, does anyone know what to do!? Thanks! :P
-
early efforts...
burn the cd again...I had the same prob and reburned and never had the prob again...use EasyCD Creator 5.0 if you can...Nero seems to be popular around here too!
-
Didnt work
Didnt work, anything else? :(
-
I have same problem
I have exactly the same problem. I have downloaded Knoppix and also copied from an origional cd. Makes no difference. However it only seem to happen on a DELL 2650 with dual Xeon CPUs. It does come up with another error just before is freezes on the eata.o message. "MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC" means nothing to me.
The same disk works fine on a Acer Veriton 5200 and 5100.