I could hardly believe my eyes when I sat down with the latest PC Magazine today at the local library. The June 7, 2005 issues has a big write up on Knoppix.
Holy Cow Batman. Knoppix is famous. :-)
Printable View
I could hardly believe my eyes when I sat down with the latest PC Magazine today at the local library. The June 7, 2005 issues has a big write up on Knoppix.
Holy Cow Batman. Knoppix is famous. :-)
Big? Hardly. 1-1/2 pages of the very basics. Here's how it works. Here's how to download it. Here's how to verify the checksum. Here's how to boot it.
It was nice to see it there (article by Kyle Rankin, author of Knoppix Hacks), since PC Magazine has hardly any articles about Linux, but it wasn't much to get excited about.
(What amused me was that Mr. Rankin somehow got a section on Knoppix into Windows XP Hacks.)