Quote:
Erm...and it's a little short on documentation.
Anyway, I found TD to be just what I needed, so I just thought I could let others know, maybe it'll help them too.
TestDisk appears to be a good program and one that may be a little too complex for the average user at first glance. I do intend to work with it on a test system sometime and take a better look at it. I would hesitate to try it on something that is mission critical without knowing a little more about how it works and what it can do. Not being familiar with something can be a dangerous situation, especially when the documentation is a little lacking. I'm sure that it will be a good choice for myself or someone else and will prove useful at that time, as it has for you. Help is what these forums are all about and I truly appreciate the efforts of others who freely spend the time and effort in those regards. I have learned a great deal just lurking and listening in over time. I have found many solutions to past, present, and probably future issues in this, and many other forums.