-
Easy P2P network?
I've been trying to get this to work for days now and am just about ready to give up. I'm sooo frustrated I've been forced to use Windoze more... :(
My question is this:
Is there an -easy- way to network 2 computers using Knoppix/Kanotix? Ideally, I'd like to have one computer connected to the internet (dial-up) and running Kanotix and the other running either XP Pro or Kanotix (dual boot) and be able to share files and the internet connection. Does anyone have a link to a tutorial? I've searched and found lots of -very intense- instructions involving lots of manually edited files. I've buggered my HD install 4 or 5 times already, and am tired of re-installing from scratch.
There's got to be an easier way...
-
Gateway?
Do you want to set up knoppix as a gateway system? What I mean isyou want to use knoppix like a router passing traffic from the internet to another computer?